We expect the support and co-operation of parents and carers in ensuring that their child complies with our very reasonable uniform code.
ALL Year 1 to 11 students are expected to wear school uniform.
Our uniform comprises of:
Years 1 – 6
- Green sweatshirt with school logo
- Black or grey trousers/skirts
- Black shoes
- T-shirt, shorts and trainers (any colour)
There are options to purchase green polo shirts, PE kits, fleeces and book bags from the school, but not mandatory.
Years 7 – 11
- Black sweatshirt or jumper (no logo)
- Black trousers/skirt
- Black shoes/trainers
- PE: White t-shirt/polo shirt, black shorts, black tracksuit bottoms, trainers.
Students are required to wear uniform.
The following are NOT allowed in school:
- Facial piercings
- Exposed body piercing
- Jewellery (stud earrings are allowed)
- Excessive make up
Please ensure your child adopts the school uniform for the sake of avoiding confrontation and supports our dress code.